How to Implement School Violence Prevention
If you are a state or federal agency please Contact Us for more information.
If you are a independent, private, charter or incorporated school:
- Submit a Certified Safe School (CSS) online application.
- Upon receipt and if eligible, a proposal (cost quote), Purchase Order (PO) and Commercial Licensing Agreement, will be sent for your review. If you wish to continue, then return signed documents along with remittance and go to next step.
- Program access is granted upon receipt of completed documents and remittance and passwords issued to your IT person for participating faculty and staff.
- Faculty and staff who complete the program are each issue a certificate of completion. Following all certificates issued, a full metrics report is generated as verification of campus-wide faculty and staff completion.
- If no changes to eligibility (step 2) and upon verification (step 4), your school is then recognized as having implemented recommended best practices toward school violence prevention.